ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

Recrutement BBD

Go down

Recrutement BBD

Post by StimniX on Thu 31 May - 14:27

- Login in game + Nickname: StimniX
- Nationality: Czech Republic
- Languages: Czech, English
- Who do I know: I don't think i know someone, but somebody may remember my under nick "zuzrman"
- Which game I usually play: TMUF/Stadium only
- Is my computer able to bear TM²: Yes
- Do you already have TM²: No
- Are you able to play competitions with the team or do you just want to play for fun: I would say both
- Have you ever played official matches or participated in clan war: Both yes i'm playing one "tournament" every wednesday
- History on TMN: I've been playing it for like 5/6 years with some breaks. Most of the time i was under czech team "SA" until the team broke. From that time I took break for a year or something like that. Now i'm actively playing for like half a year
- Kind of maps i prefer: I like Tech, sometimes i enjoy myself some good mini or lolsports. But the most i like maps like "OWN Opdal", don't really know how to call those tracks.
- According to me, what's my level: I would say something between high and medium
- Disponibility and frequency of playing: Most of the time i play in evening hours like 6pm+ and for the weekends, sometimes i have to leave for the whole weekend.
- My favorite servers: I just join somewhere where is someone or when i just want to train some maps i choose servers with the maps i want to train.
- My motivation to join this team: I was looking for some competition, good team, someone i can race under
- My favorite pokemon: Piplup
StimniX
Noob
Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recrutement BBD

Post by Coki on Wed 29 Aug - 7:55

Hello welcome on our forum, and than you for your application.
I want to see you playing a bit before to say you ok
Actualy many BBD players are playing on VTT server (old school maps)
Would be the occasion to meet you.
My login is cokine_vita you can add me as buddy, easier to find us
Good luck and see you soo Smile

Better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool than to open it and not to leave any doubt about.
Coki
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum