ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

(Accepted) Hitman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Accepted) Hitman

Post by Hitman on Fri 3 Feb - 19:20

- Login in game + nickname (TMNF and TM²) : My login name in tmnf is fanboy101. And my ingame name is Hitman.

- Nationality : I was born and live in Germany.

- Languages you can talk : German (obviously), English and i understand dutch but cant speak or write it. Also fragments of spanish and french.

- Who do you know in our team : D-Boy and Arnes since a pretty long time now. I first got to know them when Lsd was still around.

- Which game do you usualy play (TMN ESWC, TMN Forever, TM²) : I mostly play TMN Forever and probably will keep playing it for a long time.

- Is your computer able to bear TM² Stadium : It is.

- Do you already have TM² Stadium : Yes i have it, but currently not installed.(not planning on installing it either)

- Are you able to play competitions with the team or do you just want to play for fun : I just want to play for fun and maybe participate in wars with the Fs Team.

- Have you ever played official matches or participated in clan war : I have participated in a lot of wars against: esu, SR, pgg, TA and alot others.

- History on tmn (your old teams, when did you start to play tmn) : I started playing about 8 years ago and since then ive been in alot of teams.
Starting with Struggle fun Team (Srt), joining ICE as a co founder which was my first real fs team. After some time i went to xeon, SR, TA, and as for now i am in apX but our leader is inactive and im here now to chill with you guys and drive wars.

- Kind of maps do you prefer (Fullspeed, Tech, mini, etc...) : The Style i like the most is Fullspeed and after that comes speedtech.

- According to you, what is your level (High, medium, low) : I would rank myself on a high skill level considering my high playtime and the times i drive and dedis i have Razz

- Disponibility and frequency of playing : Im online atleast 6 days a week.

- Your favorite servers : BBD Fullspeed 80k. apX Hunt server

- Your motivations to join us : I really want to drive with active and chill guys like arnes and D-Boy, since nothing much is going on at apX.

- And finally, the most important question, what is your favorite pokemon : gyarados or dragonite i cant decide.

With kind regards,
Hitman aka. Dragster aka. Max Smile

Hitman
Noob
Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Accepted) Hitman

Post by Kamyk on Mon 6 Feb - 9:59

Welcome here man,!Hope you're gonna enjoy your time with us Wink

Kamyk
God
God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki on Sat 11 Feb - 16:19

Welcome Smile

Better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool than to open it and not to leave any doubt about.
Coki
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Yesterday at 1:12

Hello Hitman I hope you will stay in BBD for the future after I kicked out D-boy, I count on you 
We can talk here or fb or skype, as you want ^^
 I will build something solid, strong and fun, trust me that will rock 

Thx for your answer 

Better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool than to open it and not to leave any doubt about.
Coki
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top