ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

A one week tech scrim on tmnf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A one week tech scrim on tmnf.

Post by Tesla on Tue 28 Oct - 0:55

I and Hyker came on the idea to put a one week scrim as an event,
i'm doing this mostly because we are getting inacive and some activity would be awesome if you guys would like to play and agree on this idea,just say it Smile
How it actually works is that we ask a month before the actually match to people to build maps (on tmx) it will give them enough time to actually build the maps and that they dont need to do it fast-fast.
The maps will be droven by you if you want too and you guys say the best maps you like and the maps with the most votes, they will be used for the finals.(not all)
The other maps will be used for the scrim,the scrim is one week,no idea when still looking for a date,the thing is people have to drive his best recs(deuh) and the 8 best ranked players are going to battle.
The one who wins will win fame,respect,and cc. more info will be added lader because im tired as fuck.

Greetz Tesla

P.S we also need a server so could we use a server of bbd? Razz (please? Very Happy)
Here is a link to the bracket i just made: http://i.imgur.com/DMb65v8.png

Tesla
Elite
Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A one week tech scrim on tmnf.

Post by Coki on Tue 28 Oct - 4:16

Nice idea, I like it so much.
For the server, if it's on Nations I think the THC's Lars Cup is a bit in stand bye, then we can use this server for doing this. I do not project to install a server on TMUF for now because I will move 2 BBD Nations servers on TM², around christmas.
We need to motivate players, and enjoin them to write here about their participation or not.
As always, when a player got the first idea, and he must organize the challenge Very Happy

Btw, I've meet Hyker one time, is it this german guy who came on BBD FSMania 10 days ago ?
Maybe yes. I don't think that he is in the team, so is this challenge will be open to all or internal challenge only ?

Last edited by Cok* on Tue 28 Oct - 9:21; edited 1 time in total

Better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool than to open it and not to leave any doubt about.
Coki
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Korus on Tue 28 Oct - 9:17

Nice idea.
Btw Tesla, you can meet many bbd players everyday on eswc :-)

Korus
Teenager
Teenager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by impact! on Tue 28 Oct - 15:34

Nice idea. I cant run eswc, so wold be nice if we do in forever or tm2! Very Happy
impact!
Senior
Senior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla on Wed 29 Oct - 15:19

It's actually for every one who likes to play tech,limiting it to us only would only motivate our players,i want to motivate everyone.
Hyker is the play from ///Hot
I want to do this on tmnf,if its possible we could our train server if you dont mind? We arent having any matches so it wouldnt mind,its already hard to get our players on tmnf, if you want to get them on tm2 would probably be harder.

Tesla
Elite
Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesmaster on Fri 31 Oct - 17:01

Nice to hear some activity ideas Smile
Cesmaster
Alien
Alien

View user profile